The development and control of the riverways concerns the technology of laying a protective layer, with a permanent.
protective function, on sections. The stone gabion can control water flow volume and protect water resources from running off in holding the neigh-boring water resource and protecting and maintaining the zoology.
- Main Characteristics of Slope Protective Project:
- Good adaptability: adapting to the deformation of the groundwork.
- High flexibility:not likely to be broken,bearing a large deformation range without collapsing.
- With both penetratabiliyt and non-penetratability,damage caused by fluid static power is prevented.
- Anticorrosive and washing-away-resisting,high resistance to natural damage, lousy climate, quake, and impact.